General Server Rules
- No hacking or glitching of any kind.
- Do not disrespect admins or players.
- Follow admin direction in game.
- No racism of any kind will be tolerated.
- No saying you or anybody else hacks in the server chat. Any issues bring it to teamspeak.
- Do not combat log.
- Do not troll, this includes side chat and Team Speak.
- Do not argue in side chat, take it to Team Speak.
If there is an issue you need resolved, side chat is not the place to have the conversation.
- Do not destroy locked vehicle.
Safe Zone Rules – Purple Circles on the Map
- Do not kill or shoot anyone in safe zones.
- Do not follow anyone out of a safe zone with the intent to kill.
- Do not camp safe zones, waiting for people to leave.
- Do not steal vehicles or items from vehicles.
- Do not steal a players gear left on the ground from a death, they may be coming back to get it.
- Once you are outside the purple circle safezone, you are on your own.
- The safezone is not a permanent car park.
- Do not glitch into bases.
- Each group can only own 1 base locations.
This applies to all players in the group and disallows individuals from setting up individual bases when grouped.
If multiple bases are found they will deleting!
- Do not replace a player’s frequency jammer.
Raid the base and move along.
- Do not camp a player’s base for more than one server restart (3 hours).
This includes individuals of a group and/or the entire group.
- Do not offline baseraid.
- Do not build on roads
- Don´t build under 650 m far away from traders.
- Do not use vehicles as bombs.
This includes dropping vehicles from choppers, base kamikaze or blowing up vehicles next to bases.
- NO kamikaze of any kind allowed on the server.
- Do not steal vehicles in safe zones
- Do not hoard vehicles.
Per group a maximum of 15 vehicles. (5 at Malden)
If you have more than that, they will get deleted!
- Do not make Roadkill.
NEEDING ASSISTANCE, JOIN TEAMSPEAK.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR AN ADMIN IN-GAME UNLESS ONE IS IMMEDIATELY NEEDED.
Orange dots on map are either shipwrecks or containers
The Large purple Markers are Safezones
Press F4 to put your earplugs in
Kommentar zu dieser Seite hinzufügen: